Go-Ride at Stafford Road Club (SRC)
Stafford Road Club launched its youth section in 2014.
Go-Ride activities will be run by British Cycling Qualified Coaches. All coaches have current First Aid and Enhanced CRB certificates which are regularly renewed by British Cycling. Coaching activities are covered by liability insurance provided through British Cycling.
There are a number of activities available for SRC members:
- Go-Ride – coached sessions for bike and racing skills – see details here. Note: also open to non-members.
- Go-Ride Racing events – see details here. Note: also open to non-members.
- Group rides – utilising Cannock Chase, bike pathways and quiet roads; parents need to accompany young riders depending on age and the particular type of ride.
- Special activities – for example, track sessions at Newcastle Track or Derby Velodrome.
- SRC club rides – under 13s need to be accompanied by their parents.