There will be no official club rides and club Time Trials.
The Open Time Trial and Road Race planned for May and Aug are also suspended until we are advised the current situation changes.
Stafford Road Club has taken this decision in an attempt to reduce any possible incidents that may require emergency services.
We hope you understand our decision and the reasoning behind it.
All the very best to you all from Stafford Road Club committee