Cancelled – Wednesday 28th August K7/5 TT

Having looked at the weather radar for the K7/5 @ portal pool tonight, it looks like it will rain from 4pm through to at least 6:30 (which is the start time). With a period of heavy rain.

Therefore I have decided to cancel tonight’s event due to possible safety concerns with standing water, and obviously bikes traveling at 30mph.  I am sorry it’s late notice, but I tried to leave it as long as possible to decide. Rider safety is always of the highest importance.

There is a 25mile TT on Sunday if you would like to race this weekend.

Paul Taylor
TT Sec.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply